> About Us
> Our Mission & Values
Mission & Values
Hexagon's driving aim is: 'To meet housing, care, and support needs in South London and North Kent, and assist with economic and social regeneration'.
Our values include:
- We foster equality of opportunity and embrace diversity in everything we do.
- We are committed to ensuring affordability of all our homes and services.
- We strive to be open and accountable to our customers and partners.
- We place the interests of our residents and service-users at the heart of what we do.
- We value our staff and are committed to them achieving their potential.
Only by having a clear and understandable mission statement and values, can we measure our own success and progress. Our mission & values statements allow our tenants to know what they can expect from Hexagon.
Our Corporate Objectives are:
- To continually improve the quality and range of our affordable homes and services through innovation and best practice.
- To be cost effective, efficient and competitive.
- To be amongst the best in the provision of housing, care, support and related services.
- To be finanally secure.
- To develop, motivate, and retain staff.
- To be socially responsible in the way we run our business, and in particular, to focus our efforts on promoting environmental sustainability.