> Attention all developers
Attention all developers
Who are we?
We are a medium sized housing association, based in Sydenham, South London, owning approx. 3,800 affordable homes. We operate in South East London (and Croydon) and have a community focussed approach. We are RSL Partners within all of the boroughs we work in, and are Investment Partners with the Homes and Communities Agency.
We have plans for a 277 homes development programme over the next four years (to 2015) and are on track to deliver this in the current 2011/15 HCA funded programme.
We are uniquely successful in buying sites and developing them out for rent and sale, rather than being reliant on delivering our programme through Section 106 agreements.
We are keen to continue with our approach that has brought us success in the past, but we also want to build up our relationships with developers.
We take a commercial, pragmatic approach to development and have the facility to develop private sales properties, where risk is minimised. However, in the current climate we are not considering significantly sized sites where units for sale or shared ownership are required.
We are actively looking for sites to purchase for future rented residential developments.
Where do we develop?
What do we develop?
• Sites capable of residential development for social rent, with or without consent
• S106 opportunities
Size of our developments
• 5 homes +
• Compliant with local, regional and national policy e.g larger family homes, wheelchair homes
• We have funds available and a speedy approval process.
• We will buy conditional on grant funding
• We will buy conditional on planning depending on the nature of site.
• S.106 affordable dwellings must comply with Homes and Communities Agency (HCA) design standards
• Kerry Heath
Development & Regeneration Director 020 8768 7986
• Martyn Brindley
Head of New Business 020 8768 7907