Who are We?
We are a medium-sized housing association, based in Sydenham, South London, who own approx. 4,300 affordable homes. We operate in South East London and Croydon and have a community-focused approach. We are Registered Provider Partners within all of the boroughs we work in, and are Investment Partners with the Greater London Authority (GLA).
We are delivering on our plans to build over 300 homes over the next three years (to 2021).
We are uniquely successful in buying sites and developing them for rent and sale, rather than being reliant on delivering our programme through Section 106 agreements.
We are keen to continue with our approach, which has brought us success in the past, but we also want to build our relationships with developers.
We are actively looking for sites to purchase for residential developments.
We take a commercial, pragmatic approach to development and have the facility to develop private sales properties. We are interested in identifying sites where units for sale or shared ownership can be delivered.
Where do we Develop?
What do we Develop?
- Sites capable of residential development for private sale and affordable housing, with or without planning consent.
- S. 106 opportunities.
Size of our Developments
- 5+ homes.
- Compliant with local, regional and national policy.
- We have funds available and a speedy approval process.
- On affordable sites, we will buy conditional on grant funding.
- We will buy unconditional on planning, depending on the nature of site.
- S. 106 affordable dwellings must comply with London Housing Design Standards.
- Kerry Heath
Development & Sales Director, 020 8768 7986
- Craig Crowley
Head of Development & New Business, 020 8768 7903