Hexagon’s driving aim is: ‘To meet housing, care, and support needs in South East London, and assist with economic and social regeneration’.
Our values include the following:
- We foster equality of opportunity and embrace diversity in everything we do.
- We are committed to ensuring affordability of all our homes and services.
- We strive to be open with, and accountable to, our customers and partners.
- We place the interests of our residents and service-users at the heart of what we do.
- We value our staff and are committed to helping them achieve their potential.
Only by having a clear and understandable mission statement and values can we measure our own success and progress. Our mission and values statements allow our tenants to know what they can expect from Hexagon.
Our corporate objectives are:
- To continually improve the quality and range of our affordable homes and services through innovation and best practice.
- To be cost effective, efficient and competitive.
- To be amongst the best in the provision of housing, care, support and related services.
- To be financially secure.
- To develop, motivate, and retain staff.
- To be socially responsible in the way we run our business, and in particular to focus our efforts on promoting environmental sustainability.