We offer a range of services and activities for residents. Whether you are looking for work, wanting to learn something new, get involved in your community or get help to make the most of your money, there is something for you.
Looking for Work?
We offer a tailor-made service built around the needs of each individual resident to support them on their journey into employment.
We can offer help with:
- Creating or updating a CV.
- Interview tips and skills.
- Work placements, work tasters and work experience.
- Completing application forms.
- Work-related courses and training.
- Job searches.
- Careers advice, information and guidance.
- Building your confidence.
Our dedicated Employment Support Adviser will build the service around you.
Please contact, tel 020 8768 7915
We are able to help towards childcare and travel costs associated with you attending this programme.
Want to Learn Something New?
Learning can play an important role in our lives, and developing a new skill can help to open doors, whether based on a new hobby or skills to improve your work prospects.
We are working with the Workers Educational Association (WEA) to offer a variety of opportunities for learning.