Are you having problems with anti-social behaviour?
If you are suffering from a nuisance, harassment or domestic violence and you have not already reported it to Hexagon, please tell us about it. We take all complaints seriously and will always:
- Acknowledge your complaint in writing.
- Send you an anti-social behaviour information pack (or information about domestic violence services).
- Investigate your complaint.
- Visit you within 5 (working) days (sooner if you report harassment or domestic violence, or the anti-social behaviour is very serious).
- Contact the person you are complaining about (unless you ask us not to), and any witnesses within 10 days.
- Discuss with you and agree a plan of action, and confirm it in writing to you, within 10 days of your complaint.
We always carry out a ‘test of reasonableness’, and if we consider your complaint to be unreasonable, or if we do not think any intervention by Hexagon is required, we will say so and explain why.