Hexagon aims to give good standards of service in housing and care, but occasionally things do go wrong. If a tenant makes a complaint, we will investigate and put the matter right quickly if we can. In some circumstances, tenants may be entitled to compensation; the information below gives details on how to claim, and provides information on what happens when:
- We have failed to carry out emergency or urgent repairs.
- We have failed to meet an essential service in the tenancy agreement,
- We have missed an appointment with you.
- Rooms in your home cannot be used.
- Damage has been caused to your possessions.
Select the link below to access the full policy, or complete the online form.