When Things go Wrong

While we aim for a high standard of service all the time, we know that we do not always manage it. You can help us improve our service by letting us know when it is not as good as you would like. We use your complaints to see where our service can be improved. We treat complaints very seriously and confidentially, and deal with them as quickly as possible.

We are carrying out a full review of our Complaints Process, so in the meantime, we have issued an Interim Complaints Policy, which seeks to respond to the Housing Ombudsman new Complaints Handling Code launched in July 2020.

Going the Extra Mile

While we expect Hexagon staff to provide you with a high quality of service at all times, it is always good to know when you think that staff have provided you with an excellent service by doing that little bit extra to ensure that your problem was sorted out. We have a system of Staff Excellence Awards in place, so if you think that the person you dealt with went that extra mile, please do let us know by contacting the Operations Director.

Comments are closed.

Hexagon Housing Association