- Residents pay their rent and service charges in the expectation that we will make the best use of them.
- Our main source of income, residents’ rents, is generally reducing by 1% a year, so we have to make sure we can live within our means.
On this page and the links from it, you can:
- Have a look at what Hexagon is doing on Value for Money in our Value For Money Strategy 20-21.
- See how well we are doing on value for money in our Value for money self assessment 2016-17.
- See how we did compared with the targets we set ourselves in our 2014/17 Strategy here.
- We have set ourselves a number of initiatives to be undertaken this year and these can be seen here.
- See how Hexagon rents compare with local housing associations (the answer is pretty well if you follow this link…).
- See what we are doing on making the best use of our assets.
- See how our behind the scenes services, such as IT, Finance and Human Resources, are ensuring we achieve value for money.
- See some detailed information about how we compare with other landlords on value for money through externally checked data HouseMark data.
- Find out how our borrowing costs compare.
And finally… a big thank you to the residents that were involved in agreeing the content for this section of the website.